You Deserve a Fresh Start! We have helped hundreds of people, just like you, eliminate their debts and rebuild and repair their credit. Credit Repair and Rebuilding Lawyer in Las Vegas.
Solving your debt problems is our only business.
Request a same-day call back from our team at (702) 551-3256 or schedule a comprehensive consultation with Dorothy Bunce, our attorney. The initial consultation is always free.
Vegas Debt Solutions – Las Vegas.
It is upsetting to have a low credit score is upsetting. Creditworthiness is a valid concern. But most Debt Solutions available will harm your credit, some more than others. Moreover, a poor credit score can make having a bright financial future challenging.
So to help our clients once we solve their debt problems, Vegas Debt Solutions provides comprehensive advice to help you rebuild your credit. But we don’t offer credit rebuilding to anyone other than our clients.
Your financial future is important to us.
Making Credit Repair and Rebuilding Possible.
When you need your credit, most creditors will not help you. As a result, you may imagine yourself in a difficult situation after completing any program addressing solving your debt problems. However, Vegas Debt Solutions will provide you, as our client, with step-by-step help you rebuild your credit while providing unique legal insight whenever necessary.
Parts of a typical credit repair and rebuilding process include:
- Check Your Credit Score: The first step to improving your credit requires a clear picture of your credit score after completing your debt solution. We will show you how to obtain an accurate credit score from nationwide credit reporting companies such as Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
Miscommunications between you and your creditors can hurt your credit. So the second step is communicating effectively with them to eliminate incorrect information.
- Legal action: If a credit group oversteps the legal boundaries after your Debt Solutions ends, Vegas Debt Solutions can advise you on the best response.
- General advice: One of the most important parts of credit repair is learning to properly manage your income and expenses. Our credit repair and rebuilding system can help you craft a financial plan for now and the future that keeps you afloat while restoring your credit score. You may need to find a balance of spending with repaying credit balances promptly.
What are the Benefits of a Good Credit Score?
You might wonder why it is important to rebuild your credit score after completing a Debt Solutions or Debt Settlement program. After all, you may have said you never intend to get into debt again. But, unfortunately, it isn’t easy to see what influences your credit score has unless you understand where to look.
People with a credit score of 720 or more often enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower car insurance rates.
- Lower chance of paying security deposits on utilities.
- Better chance of approval as a tenant.
- Higher chance of initial card and loan approval.
- Lower interest rates on new credit cards and bank loans.
- Higher spending limits on new credit cards.
Start Rebuilding Your Credit Score After Completing Debt Solutions or Debt Settlement
The right time to rebuild damaged credit is when your Debt Solutions case ends. The initiative, focus, and a keen legal understanding of your rights and options are necessary to succeed. Get all the support and guidance you need by contacting Vegas Debt Solutions in Las Vegas. We offer free consultations to Debt Solutions, Debt Settlement, and Student Loan Clients.
.Important reminder: Our credit repair and rebuilding services are only available to our debt settlement clients. This service is a gift to you from the team at Vegas Debt Solutions for selecting us to be your legal advisor.